Friday, July 4, 2008

alienation

for the moment, i am choosing to alienate myself from the ppl around me, for the fact that i am sick of being surrounded by complete morons. i think its for my own benefit, i mean why should i risk the chance of becoming some idiot? i know they're wastes of life and i would prefer that they keep their wastes of lives away from me. they're infected, they carry their burdens around on their sleeves, and overall... i could careless.

am i right or am i wrong? please tell me? i think they don't deserve to be around me because they aren't putting anything beneficial onto a dinner plate but excuses and problems, right?

this is hatred against anyone, its just looking out for your own best interest and choosing the atmosphere you want to live within

1 comment:

justinferrato said...

Dude thats pretty intense. You should announce your alienation to them... although then they might not understand what alienate means.

Miss ya bud.