Thursday, February 26, 2009

a KiD named CuDi


















for some reason, i've been wherey (if thats a word) on this kid cudi, but i've given it a full chance. Hence, i'm on the kid cudi wagon, the song down & out and day N nite are very smooth, chill songs. then their is is there any love? which has a dope hook that is the title of the track. basically a good drum track, with some good lyrics over it and a nice hook, all you need for a great track! the mixtape is filled with a handful of great songs, but these few tracks stick out the most in my head.

over all, i can definitely see the hype around kid cudi right now and how he is going places... lets just hope its not to the same barber as kanye (afro mullet)


4 comments:

Tim said...

what's wherey? does it mean the same thing as weary? or is it a synonym to typoeary? moral of the story: i can be just as much of an asshole as hayes

SaschiusSlay said...

I love the Band of Horses sample on a The Prayer. Glad to see you picked this one up. Plain Pat is a mixtape king!

Ryan Hayes said...

I agree with Tim. It IS possimple (the opposite of impossible) to be as big an asshole and me.

Coincidentally I was listening to Kid Cudi on The Kool Beanz Mixtape when I saw this post!

(I now assume that because more than 2 people listen to Kid Cudi you will have to stop now will?)

Eve said...

Yup it's weary