Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fuckin Writing about Champagne Champagne

trying to write these days has been tough, as well, their has been a drought of good music flowing in my stream. Although I haven't been up on the jones's of good beats, its not that I am not interested. I truely am, but I am just busy with work and editing. I am sure if you read this you might know what is goin on in my area of the woods.

I am from the Mohawk Nation as we've been know from time to time to stir things of with the federal government in Canada.

On one note. I am listening to Champagne Champagne, its one of the many spin offs from the awful band that I once enjoyed, The Blood Brothers. its good, but too many bright colors on there myspace, no doubt the kids that frequent there shows are skinny kids that have poor diets. The MC of the group is lyrically gifted, and its a good direction this group is taking. Its a little hip hop and a little indie rock. gees up hoes down i'm out, muah

1 comment:

TB said...

yo man. Haven't been here in a while. I'm gonna link ya,