Friday, March 6, 2009

AA Bondy - Vice Rag



Just like The Felice Brothers, AA Bondy is another dude that's on the list of people to see preform. I don't care if you want to come along for the trip, I won't consider any of your opinions, or care about what you have to say. It would be generally a conversation that Ryan Hayes and I would share. Where he attempts to tell me something interesting, and I ignore it and out do him with a story of mine. This goes on for the entire evening or day, until we are inebriated and forget about what we are talking about. Then Ryan gets overly touchy, and I get overly aggressive of him touching me. If you were there, you might recall the night he was overly touchy, and I caused him to cut his hand inside the bathroom at Isaac's? It was a good night, but not as fun as putting a strobe light under his one roommates bedroom door, you'll have to excuse me for forgetting who it was. Overall, they weren't impressed, thus we claimed our victory.

This got really off topic, just like a conversation with Ryan Hayes.

No comments: