Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Pearl Jam - Alive



Pearl Jam has remaster their 90's break through album Ten, its interesting, is it a grab at fame again, or something for the fans? This album led Pearl Jam into a different stream of fame, where they stopped making music videos, and went against the grain for ticket sales at one point. Eddie Vedder, and Pearl Jam never stopped making music through the past decade in a half, but in recent years with Eddie scoring Into the Wild, maybe this has sparked a new chord?

On a different note, this guy at Hero Burger at some Yorkville plaza asked me how prison was. Tonight I am planning on reporting this dick, I so through off by the comment. I should have complained right away, but I think Zach, Justin, and myself should receive a few free meals.

1 comment:

Ryan Hayes said...

Hero Burger sucks. Ironically, the only large contracts they have is for serving prison food.