Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gomorra Trailer



A close friend of mine showed me this trailer a few months ago, I don't know why I choose to sit on it, I figured why not post it today. He, close friend of mine, explained it to me as, "imagine City of God, but in my mother land." Gomorra is set in Naples Italy, and based around the organized crime in the city, how original right? Typical plot aside, it opens a new world to the viewer, since most of us have been saturated with mainstream films, and peachtree TV comedy shows.

Flaws of the film, it lacks Pauly Shore, a caveman played by Brenda Fraser, and a down and out highschool no-body character who went on to play Rudy Ruettiger.

2 comments:

Ryan Hayes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Hayes said...

That quote of a close friend seems oddly familiar... do you wanna get some apps?