Wednesday, March 11, 2009

...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Another Morning Stoner



In honor of their new album, a throwback to an older video/song by ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead. I have their new album on the docket of items to acquire by any means necessary, so it should be here by the end of the day. I'm trying to not spoil myself by going to there myspace to listen to it, so I will be patient with this one.

Tim and I were lucky enough to see them a few years ago with The Blood Brothers, it was a different show, two crowds were there. One for The Blood Brothers, and after the set, they quietly and politely left. After this, ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead's fans proceed to enter The Phoenix. It was very assuming thinking about it now, the first crowd were young skinny kids with eating disorders. The second crowd, people with better taste then the first, and a little bit older. Tim and I were the in between crowd, with no eating disorders, and not as snotty as the older folks.

No comments: